- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
U.S. German Startup Night (Silicon Valley)
18.Okt - 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM CEST
We are thrilled to invite you to our upcoming U.S. German Startup Night at HanaHaus in the heart of Silicon Valley!
German Startup Night features pitches from best-in-class German startups that have recently been part of the German Accelerator U.S. Market Access program. You will also have the opportunity to meet our incoming U.S. Class of 2022-4, including startups from the U.S. Climate Tech Cohort.
Please join us for an exciting night of pitches, networking with top-notch startups and our local ecosystem, and getting together in person to celebrate global innovation!
- The Carbmee Environmental Intelligence System™ (Climate Tech, SaaS) combines AI and science-based life cycle assessments (LCA) to automate the management of carbon emissions across industrial value chains.
- COMAN Software (SaaS) connects clients, executives, project managers, employees, and suppliers. Its complex project monitoring and tracking software is designed for industry giants such as automobile (plant and line building) and engineering.
- DeepScenario (SaaS, Mobility) provides highly accurate real-world traffic data for the development of advanced driver assistance systems and automated driving. The company’s product helps automotive industry customers train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in challenging scenarios.
- The Feelbelt (Entertainment, B2C) converts any audio signal into haptic feedback, adding a layer of physical sensation to sounds.
- IANUS (SaaS, Manufacturing) offers an AI-assisted simulation framework that generates suggestions for the design and optimization of complex flow processes across multiple industries, including plastics, pharmaceuticals, and food.
- instagrid (Climate Tech) provides mobile off-grid batteries, driving the energy transition for off-grid electricity, which is still dominated by combustion engines.
- Myos (Fintech, SaaS) provides product-backed working capital financing for online sellers. Its financing is data-driven, commercially focused, and provided without annuities or personal guarantees.
- nyris (SaaS, Manufacturing) has developed a virtual search engine for spare parts, using synthetic data for easy uploads and use.
- Sastrify (SaaS) has developed an automated SaaS procurement platform that covers the whole lifecycle from tool discovery to the purchasing process, as well as management and cost optimization of the tool landscape.
- Skyroads (Mobility) provides Automated Air Traffic Control enabling the next generation of autonomous flights for Advanced Air Mobility.
- watttron (Manufacturing) has developed a ceramic matrix system, an innovative heating and sealing film for the packaging industry.
- Witty Works (SaaS, Content & Publishing) offers a typing assistant that enables and supports its users in writing and acting inclusively.