- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
The Germany Startup Conference 2022
25.Okt - 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM CEST
The German Start-up Conference 2022 – Connecting American and German Founders, Investors and business experts. People with a proven track record share their insights and experience to help entrepreneurs. A very unique hybrid setup to connect a global audience and an on site in person networking afterwards. Some topics that will be discussed are
- How to raise money during a downturn.
- How to engage and get access to leading Silicon Valley corporations?
- How VC’s guide startups through hard times to ensure long term longevity.
- Lidiya Dervisheva, Partner at Next 47
- Adam Fulham, Founder & CEO of Startup Network Europe
- Dr. David Higgins, Head of The AI Competence Center at German Entrepreneurship
- Vanessa Cann, Managing Director at KI Bundesverband – The German AI Association
- Lutz Finger, Author; Physicist; President of The Product and Development Faculty at Cornell University
- Thomas Neubert, Founder of The Transatlantic AI eXchangeGM of Datacenter and AI Cloud Execution and Strategy Group at Intel US HQ
Hosts and Partners:
6:00 – 6:30 p.m. CET – Guest arrive at physical location
6:30 – 7:15 p.m. CET – Panel discussion
7:15 – 7:30 p.m. CET – Q&A for online questions
7:30 – 9:30 p.m. CET – Onsite Networking
AI Campus Berlin – Merantix AG
13355 Berlin, Germany